Monday, April 11, 2011

StampFairy Challenge - Easter Basket

Good morning, it is Monday again and that means that it is time for another StampFairy challenge.

Our theme this week is a little bit different. This time around, we don't want you to make a card, instead we want to see you create or dress up a basket for Easter.



For my project, I decided that I would dress up a basket of flowers that I was giving as an Easter gift. I have used Patsy Easteregg and colored her up in bright spring colours. I used my spellbinders to cut out two purple mats between which I have sandwiched a lacy doily. I wanted the sentiment to stand above the image so I have used some wire which I wrapped around a paintbrush to create the little springs. For a final touch, I have added a generous helpin of stickles and a shimmery butterfly.


 Now it is your turn, I hope you will give it a go. Remember, in order to win you must use a StampFairy image. All images in the StampFairy store are currently on sale for 50% off. Be sure to stop by and have a look around.

Here is today's new release as a sample of what you will find in the store.


This card will be entered into the following challenges:


12 comments:

Sharon Basel said...

What a cute idea for a tag Carissa! This Patsy image is so cute and so perfect for an Easter plant. Adorable!
Sharon :)

Anonymous said...

such a pretty tag love it!!!

hugs June

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

What a great idea hun - lovin' this!!!

Deanne :)

Claire said...

Fantastic project, thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley this week.
C
xx

Gerda said...

how cute is that?!?! i love the wire behind the sentiment, this is something i had in mind for quite a long time and your wonderful project is a real motivator to finally give it a try.

hugs gerda

ThePurplePlace said...

Adorable! You all made such great projects! I'm loving each one and wish I could come up with something half this good!!!

:) Hugs,
Lis

Laney said...

A super idea and a super creation!! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations hope to see you again
hugs
laney

Tammy L said...

this is just so adorable! It's a great idea. I love what you did sandwiching the doily! Thanks for entering our Easter challenge at Sarah Hurley this week.
-Tammy

Sarabeth aka Sarita said...

what a brilliant idea :)
thanks for playing along with sarah hurley challenges!

sarabeth

Cor* said...

Perfect little addition to the flowers! Cute image! Great idea! Thanks so much for sharing your EASTER creation with us at Creative Inspirations this fortnight! Best of luck to you!

Lacey Stephens said...

What a cute image!! I love it!
~Lacey

Taraleigh Gray said...

Thanks for joining the challenge at Sarah Hurley!