Monday, April 25, 2011

StampFairy Challenge # 20 - A Recipe that Sparkles


Good morning, I am back in time for another StampFairy Challenge. This week we have a bit of a Recipe for you.

Sparkle, 3 designer papers and 2 diecut or punches

For my card, I have used Patsy Toothfairy. I have coloured her with copics. To make the sky, I have followed a tutorial by Annika Ryan which can be found here. I have cut out the image using a nestabilities labels die and for dimension, I have popped up the tooth using foam dots.

All papers for this card are from the Memory Box Minuet collection which I love for all of the blues and greens. Although her wings have been given a coat of stickles for sparkle, it was not enough for me. I have embellished the card using some bling and a shimmery butterfly that I got on sale at Michaels.


I hope that you will join us this week, I do look forward to visiting your blogs and having a peek at your gorgeous creations. Remember that in order to be eligible for a prize you must use a StampFairy image. New images are added to the store every Monday and Friday so be sure to stop by and take a peek.

This card will be entered into the following challenges:


20 comments:

Gram's Treasures said...

Pretty little card. Welcome back!
hugs

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

She's super adorable hun! I love the colors and your butterfly is the perfect addition!

Deanne :)

AN said...

Kaunista katseltavaa--perhonen kimaltaa kauniistai ja muutenkin kortti ja kokonaisuus tasapainoinen ja kaunis
Kiitos osallistumisesta ABC-haasteeseen tällä viikolla ja onnea arvontaan
Ihanaa aurinkoista iltaa sinulle sinne!

Pop's Cards said...

Hey sweetie, this is really pretty, gorgeous image in gorgeous colours, perfect for CES challenge hugs pops x

Jess Willison said...

This is so adorable! I love your cloudy background!

Gerda said...

Hi Carissa

you made it!! This new layered card made it into my TOP5-My-Favorite-CarissaCards of all times!

The colors are super cute, the papers and the bling look lovely and I adore the spellies you have used!!

Hugs Gerda

Bea said...

Your card is gorgeous!

Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this time

Bea

Saskia said...

So sweet! Lovely to see your work at Polka Doodles! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

Greetings, Saskia :)

Deb said...

Beautiful card! love the pretty butterfly!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Happy Crafting, Debxx

Kat said...

This is so sweet and I love the bling. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

A very cute card and you did the sky just perfect! thanks for joining us at paper sundaes this week!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

So cute just love it! Love the colours you have used!

Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion & CES this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Carissa this is superb what a beautiful colour, image and design I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Suzi Mac said...

This is utterly adorable Mona, love the papers, image anddesign. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.
Hugs
Suzi x

Vicky said...

This is fabulous love the colours.
Thank you for playing along with us at CES Challenges, good luck hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

Crystal said...

Adorable card, love the layout, pretty butterfly and all the blue! Thanks for playing along at Paper Sundaes this week :)

Colette said...

Lovely card, glad you could join us at Polkadoodles this week. Good Luck! Colette xx

Annette said...

Hi Carissa, I wanted to pop over from the team blog and say just how much I love this card, this is one of my fave Patsy images, and your layout and colours are lovely. Love that punch at the bottom too. Really beautiful card. Your work truly is inspiring. Love it. Annette xx

Tip Top said...

Lovely card! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

Fliss said...

Really lovely card Carissa.
Thanks for joining in with Polka Doodles 3 patterned papers challenge and good luck!
x