Monday, April 4, 2011

StampFairy Challenge # 17 - A Sketch

Good Morning, it is Monday again and the start of another work week but before I head off to the office I have a new StampFairy challenge card to share with you.

For our challenge this week, Gerda has designed another wonderful sketch.



For my card this week, I have used one of the images from the Lenny Cupcakes collection. I fell in love with these images right from the start and I am sure that you will be seeing these pop up again in the future.  I was lucky this week and I was able to make my card using remnants of papers that were left over from other projects.  As the DP that I used is so busy I left my card simple. I felt that no extra embellishment was needed as it would get lost in the background.


I hope that you will join us this week and show us your version of the sketch.  Don't forget that in order to be eligible for a prize you must use a StampFairy image. There is a great selection in the store and this is a great chance to stock up on images as all images are currently on sale for 50% off.



Be sure to drop by the StampFairy Challenge blog as there is more gorgeous inspiration from my teamies for your viewing pleasure.

I will be entering this card into the following challenges

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your card hunny, Lenny cupcakes is sooooo fun and you really have rocked the sketch too! Hugs Samantha :0)

Gram's Treasures said...

Great take on the sketch! Looks great with those colours. Adorable card.
hugs

ThePurplePlace said...

Thanks so much for your sweet words and kindness! I'll MISS being part of the team very much and hope to keep in touch with all of you!!

It's been so much fun to create with these adorable images and to meet you all.

Hoping to stay in touch and wish you lots of Happiness,
Hugs,
Lis

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Yum, yum! Looks delish to me! Love the colors hun.

Deanne :)

Gerda said...

hi sweetie

i love your card. it is so bright and cheerful! you did a great job, thanks so much for making me smile.

hugs, gerda

Unknown said...

hi Carissa this is gorgeous, fantastic colours love love love it xx

Larissa said...

Gorgeous card! Love the pretty flower paper!

Hugs,
Larissa

Tracey said...

Fabulous card Carissa, I love the colours :)
Have a great week.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

CraftyC said...

A beautiful card Carissa, sweet image. Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge!
Clairex

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Carissa this is fabulous what great papers and colours love the image.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

what a yummy card hunni... totally fab!! Thanks for playing at CES xxx

Highland Monkey's said...

Aww how sweet is this card. Yummy cake with cute teddy.

Emma H said...

This is fun, I love the bold colours!

Sharon Basel said...

So cute Carissa! Your papers are so well matched to the image - a fun birthday card for sure.
Sharon :)