Friday, June 10, 2011

Punch It, Cut It, Shape It

I have some exciting news to share, I have been asked to join the Stamp Something DT for the summer.
I had planned to have a card to share with you today for my first challenge as part of the team but life literally turned topsy turvy on Wednesday night and I did not get a chance to finish my card in time. I will post it later this weekend.

I do still want to tell you about the challenge. This week, the theme is
Punch It, Cut It, Shape It
and we are asking you to pull out your punches and dies and use them in your wonderful creations.

One lucky participant will win a prize from our wonderful sponsor

Order your Whiff of Joy Stamps here

I hope that you will pop over to the Stamp Something blog and see the gorgeous creations that the DT have shared to inspire you. I will be back again in a week's time with a card to share for our next challenge.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie!! Welcome to the team!! So happy to have you with us!! HUGS

Lorraine A said...

Hi Carissa :-) woo hoo !!! Its fab to be working with you on this team too :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Wishcraft said...

Welcome to the team Carissa :o) Lisa x

Sandra H said...

Congratulations ......:) Sandra H

Delphine said...

Congratulations on your DT spot, Carissa! They are very lucky to have you! Hugs Delphine xx