Wednesday, May 28, 2014

K for Kiss

My second post for tonight is for the new ABC Christmas Challenge. Our theme for this challenge is
"K for Kiss"
Use a sentiment with "kiss" included or an image of  "kissing". 

 
For my card I have used this cute Deer Duo image from Bugaboo Stamps. It has been coloured using some fun bright colours to pair with these wonderful papers that were in my stash from MME.  As the image is so large I have kept the layout really simple adding only a simple Kiss sentiment as embellishment.
Be sure to stop by and show us your own "Kiss" creations. We have a fantastic sponsor for this challenge:  

The Prize is 3 Digital Images
 
Hope to see you there!
 

 
 

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Ooooh this is truly beautiful and so creative x

Dorte said...

Such a very cute image you have used for the 'Kiss' challenge, Carissa...great card design and wonderful papers,
hugs Dorte