Thursday, November 8, 2012

Feeling Blue

Good Morning. I am here to tell you about the new challenge at Charisma Cardz.
This week the we are Feeling Blue.
 
Our fabulous sponsors this week are...

 
PRIZE ONE
The Stamping Boutique

The Stamping Boutique are offering 5 digis of the winners choice from their online boutique store full of wonderful images!

PRIZE TWO

Stamp and Create are offering one lucky winner a $20 voucher to their online store! Wow!!

 
 
I''ve opted to go for a masculine card this week and I have chosen this great image of Teddy Bo ready for a hard day of work. I've done things a little differently and tried my had at watercolour using my Distress Markers and for a first go, I think it turned out pretty good. The Basic Grey papers with all all of the blues really worked well with the image and I have accented with a few screwtop eyelet that I had in my stash.
 
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

12 comments:

Clairebears said...

Wow I love your colouring of Teddy Bo :0) I think its perfect! And the papers are yummy that you have used!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Teddy Bo's Challenge.
Love Clairebears x

Babette said...

Beautiful card, great image and brads.
Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
Babette

Mummylade said...

this is a wonderful creation! Thank you so much for entering it in our challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!

Debs said...

Fabulous card Carissa - love the Teddy Bo image and your amazing colouring.
Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Danni said...

Wonderful card! What a sweet image!

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card x

Donna said...

Gorgeous card and a fab sketch.
Thank you for taking part in the Teddy Bo & Co challenge.

Good luck xx

Karen said...

Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

Karen

gina g said...

What a fab card this is and your colouring and papers are great.
Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo this time. luv gina xx

Colette said...

Brilliant card, beautifully coloured image and great papers. Thanks for playing along at Teddy Bo and Co. Good luck! Colette xx

Sonia said...

A fabulous male card, coloured beautifully. Thanks for joining in with us at Teddy Bo this time, hope you will come back and play next week.
Hugs Sonia xx

Anonymous said...

Great card hunny love the image and really love the layout too! and those screws are great too! hugs me xx