Sunday, September 25, 2011

Demand a Recount


Just popping by with a quick post. My blog has been a little neglected lately due to a large project at work but that is over now and I am looking forward to have my crafty time back. 

I had a 50th birthday party to go to last night and wanted a humorous card so I have turned to Gus from Bugaboo Stamps which I have coloured with Copics. As this is a masculine card I wanted to keep it fairly simple but I knew that I wanted to feature the age in a prominent way so I have cut it out with my Quickutz and popped it up on a circle to make it more of a feature.

I hope that you have a great weekend. I am off to enjoy some time in my craft room and garden before heading out to a movie.

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:

10 comments:

Dorte said...

Brilliant card for a 50 years birthday.
Hugs Dorte

Rachel said...

Love this card, the image and sentiment are so funny! Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week. Wedgie xxx

Sandra H said...

This is lovely great image and sentiment:) Sandra H

Digi Darla said...

I truly agree with this character..time for a recount. Love the card, fun colors!

Stop on by www.digidarla.com and share your talent!

Tracey T said...

I know how she feels! Great card, fab sentiment. Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

Inkypinkycraft said...

Cute card, nice bold colours trace x

Vicky said...

Just so fabulous hun....

thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'...and good luck...!

hugs Vicky xx

Holly Barrett said...

How cute! The sentiment and the image go together perfectly! I really like how you layered the 5 and 0 over the top of each other. Thanks for playing along with us this week on Our Creative Corner!

Unknown said...

Sorry I'm a little late in commenting on this one - I was away sunning myself, but it has to be done!
I just love your quick and simple card, it made me laugh! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog last week!

Sheena
xxx

Anja´s kortkreasjoner said...

Such a fab and funny card. Thank you for joining us at Truly Scrumptious this fortnight. Hope to see you in our next challenge.
Hugs, Anja