Monday, September 5, 2011

Stampfairy Sketch Challenge

Welcome on the holiday Monday. I just realized that I forgot to schedule my post for today as I have gotten used to doing it on the night before I go back to work.

Today marks the start of a new StampFairy Challenge and this week Gerda has designed another wonderful sketch for us to follow.



For my card this week I have done something that I have never done before and created a Hallowe'en card. I have used Tommy Wizard and coloured him up using Copics to match this great paper from Basic Grey. I have followed the sketch pretty much to the letter this time and have used 3 buttons that match the colours in the paper along with a little sentiment that I created using dies and alpha stickers from my stash.

I hope that you will join us for the challenge this week. It really is an easy one and the only requirement other than following the sketch is to use a StampFairy image. Before you head off to start crafting, be sure to pop by the challenge blog to see the rest of the wonderful DT creations.

This card will be entered into the following challenges:


Charismacardz

14 comments:

Bubbles said...

Fab card, great image and love the scrummy papers you have used! Thanks for joining in at Charisma Cardz.
Joanne

Debbie said...

Hi Carissa, This card is adorable, love it. I love the image and the beautiful colours and sketch used, good luck this week at Sweet Stampin. Debbiexx

ThePurplePlace said...

Wow! This is fantastic! LOVE it!! :)

Chris (catt871) said...

Gorgeous card! Tommy looks like a professional wizard!!!! LOVE the colours you chose!!!

Chrissy said...

I love the colours you used, such a fun card and very cute image Carissa.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sandra H said...

Fabulous card and a great image:) Sandra H

Anonymous said...

Great card hunny love this one too! :0)

Tracey T said...

This is just fabulous! I love the image and the papers are great. Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

sallysbitz2 said...

This is an adorable Halloween card. The image is coloured perfectly & excellent papers too x
Thanks for joining us this week @ Delightful Challenges & Good Luck x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Carissa, wow the colours are fantastic, just love it :) xxx

Jackie Randolph said...

Gorgeous coloring on this Fabulous Halloween card!! Your papers are the perfect touch with Tommy!

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous little wizard - so cute! Love your card, it is just beautiful.
Alicia xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Awesome card and great colours :)

Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Anita said...

Fabulous card. Love your coloring and the papers are so colorful and fun.