Monday, September 19, 2011

In My Thoughts

Good morning, where did the weekend go? I have not had much time for crafting as work has been keeping me extra busy but I did manage to finish my card for the StampFairy Challenge just last night. I apologize for the photos as it was already dark and this was the best that I could get. Our challenge this week is to make something with Sparkle and I think that you can still see that in my card.


For my card this week I have used Toby Everyday Angel. I love this sweet image and he is a breeze to colour. I have used stickles on the cloud and wings to give the image a generous dose of sparkle. I kept the layout of my card simple adding just a few flowers to match the image. I have also added a metal corner and a shimmery ribbon for an extra touch of sparkle.

I hope that you will join us for our challenge this week. I look forward to seeing your beautiful creations.

I also want to let you know that there is a fun new release at StampFairy today.



It is a great new collection of Christmas images featuring Santa's Little helper and you can find them here.

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Beautiful colours Carissa, love the image so sweet, a really lovely card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sandra H said...

This is so lovely :) Sandra H

Annette said...

This is one of my fave images and you've made a beautiful card with him. I love it.