Friday, September 9, 2011

Stamp Something to Say Goodbye

The time has come to say goodbye. I have had a great time being part of the Stamp Something team and will miss these weekly challenges. I want to thank Erin and Denise for having me as part of the team and wish both of them all the best.

In keeping with our challenge name, our theme this week is
Stamp Something
That's right, pull out the rubber and ink it up.

We have several great sponsors this week and that means multiple prizes to be won.


For my card this week I have used this gorgeous Rin stamp from Sparkle Creations. I have coloured here with copics and then paper pieced her robe with origami paper (a task that was a challenge in itself as it was not easy to see where I stamped on that bold print).

The background of the card is also origami paper I have paired it with both red and black cardstock and then added a gold ribbon band to pick up on the paper. I added flowers from Wild Orchid and a sparkly butterfly to finish it all off.

I hope that you will join us for our last challenge. I look forward to seeing all of your stamped creations.

I will return later to link with the challenges that I plan to enter. Have a great day.

6 comments:

Victoria said...

what a lovely card absolutely gorgeous - have a lovely weekend

Vicky

Gram's Treasures said...

Gorgeous card....love all the colours!
hugs

Sandra H said...

Truly amazing lots of lovely colours:) Sandra H

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Carissa :-) the image is very cute and the papers and colours are just fantastic ! Very oriental ,,, LOVE it :-)

It is a shame we are closing down but at least we are still on the ABC together ,, see you there :-) xxbnnnnygt

luv
Lols x x x

Delphine said...

Your card is so beautiful, Carissa! Your image looks fantastic and the colours and papers are absolutely gorgeous! Have a lovely weekend! Hugs Delphine xx

Dawn said...

Gorgeous card, Carissa. The origami paper is fabulous and the perfect choice for that adorable image. Hugs, Dawn