Friday, June 14, 2013

Digi Stamps Only

Good Morning, I am running a day late but I am here to tell you all about this week's challenge at Charisma Cardz. The theme this week is

Digi Samps Only
As always we have some great prizes
PRIZE ONE -




All That Scraps have generously donated 2 Prizes this time! two winners will each receive One Stamp set or 4 single CC Designs stamps of their choice!.

PRIZE TWO -

One lucky winner from our second sponsor this week will receive 5 digis of their choice from the fabulous Pink Cat Studio!!
 
 
For my card I have used an adorable digi from Saturated Canary. I have coloured her up with Copics and then dug through my stash of papers to find some that matched. As the image is quite large it really takes centre stage but I have accented with a swirl and some matching punched flowers to finish it off.
 
I hope that you will join us this week. I'm looking forward to seeing what you create.
 

 
 

2 comments:

Gram's Treasures said...

Love your colouring on this one, especially that soft peach.
hugs

Unknown said...

This is beautifully colored! Love SC stamps! :)
Have a nice day!