Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Inspired to Create

Hello, it has been so long since my last post. Things have been crazy busy lately and I have not been spending much time at all in my craft room but I am here today with a card for the start of another ABC Christmas Challenge.
 
Our theme this time around is
 
I for Inspirational Photo
 
We want you to get inspired by this beautiful photo and make a Christmas Project.
 
 ornament wreaths
 
Our Sponsors for this challenge are the fantastic
 
 
 
 
 
and

 
and they have both generously donated fantastic prizes for some of our lucky participants.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My card this time around is rather simple. I used a Hero Arts stamp that I picked up on clearance after the holidays and I have heat embossed it in green metallic. I've also embossed the sentiment.
 
Once I had put my heat gun away, I accented with red stickles to add the little berries. Too bad I didn't think that one through though, if I had then I would have matted the card before adding the stickles so that I didn't need to wait for them to dry.
 
Anyway, I hope that you have been inspired to join us. I am looking forward to seeing the ways that you are all inspired by the photo.

2 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Carissa :-) simple and stunning !! ,,, so pretty :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Anonymous said...

Such a great C&S card and LOVE the way you have interpreted the inspiration too! hugs me x