Wednesday, February 2, 2011

C is for Clean and Simple


Hello there,  it's Wednesday and that means it's time for another challenge over on the ABC Christmas Challenge Blog. This week it is Helen's turn to host and the theme that has been chosen is C is for Clean and Simple. Here is the great sketch that Helen has created for you to follow.
For my card this week, clean and simple has taken on a whole new meaning.  While tidying up my craft desk I came across this great Motivet image that I had coloured a while back but not gotten around to adding to a card. As it had already been cut to a circle I decided that it would be perfect for this sketch. The Basic Grey papers were also remnants that were on my desk from a previous crafting session.. I have accented using only a punched snowflake, a button and a few little bling rhinestones.  Can't get more simple than that and my desk was cleaner too :)

This week we have two wonderful prizes up for grabs.

Photobucket
Simon Says Stamp - $15 shopping Voucher

and

3 digi images of winners choice.

I hope that you will join us in our challenge. I look forward to seeing all of your clean and simple cards.
I will be entering this card into the following challenges

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi hunny! I so love your card the image is mega cute and love these papers too! hugs Samantha :0)

martina's kaartjes said...

lovely, cute card ! great colors,
greetings, martina
x

Gram's Treasures said...

Lovely card! Just thankful they haven't appeared in the snow in the backyard...yet!
hugs

Dorte said...

Lovely card Carissa, cute image and the dp looks great.Your colouring is amazing.
hugs Dorte

Anonymous said...

Oh my word those are the cutest little penguins!! I adore this card and your layout!! So sweet!! Thanks for joining with us at Stamp Something this week!!HUGS

Helen said...

Awww...this is so sweet Carissa!
Gorgeous colours & papers too!
Helen x

Delphine said...

What a gorgeous card, Carissa! Those penguins are adorable and beautifully coloured! Fabulous papers too! Hugs Delphine xx

Unknown said...

What a great sketch, and your card is darling, I adore these penguins - thank you so much for joining us so much over at Stamp Something - Alex x

Karita said...

Beautiful card! :) Penguins are so adorable and I love the colour combo.

Thank you for joining at SSC this week :)

Hugs,
Karita