Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sketch with a Spin

The Sweet Stop is have a wonderful challenge that they have called a Sketch with a Spin. In this case the spin was that you needed to use the colours mustard yellow and red. I just happened to be colouring an image in these colours when this challenge came up and the timing couldn't be more perfect.


This little Hanglar cutie has been coloured up with my Copics. I wanted to try my hand at something nice and bright and this image was perfect for it. I had to tweak the sketch a little and leave off one of the elements in order to fit such a large image on my card but I don't feel that the element is missed at all by leaving it out.
The papers that I have used are a mix of Basic Grey from various collections and some October afternoon that I had picked up just because I thought that it would be great on a card.

I hope that you will go over and take a peek at the challenge. There is a lot of great inspiration there from the design teams and many wonderful designs that have been submitted.

1 comment:

Dana White said...

What a cute card - thanks for playing along with the Sweet Stop