Thursday, August 8, 2013

P is for Penguins

Hi there! I didn't make it back to post a card this weekend but I did get a few made that I will be sharing with you tonight. The first is for the ABC Christmas Challenge where we have a new challenge that started yesterday. The theme this time around is 
Things that Start With P
 
We have two wonderful sponsors for this challenge:

Stamp and Create.com
 
 
and 
 
 
 
 
 
For my card I have chosen one of the older stamps in my collection for . This adorable little penguin pair from Motivet which I believe is still available as a digi. I've coloured them up to match with some fun winter papers that I have had in my stash for quite a while now. I've even added a few polka dots to their scarves to jazz them up a bit. After assembling my card, I dug through my stash again to find some embellishments and was able to come up with some pearls and a poinsettia that matched.

What do you have in your collection that starts with P? I hope that you will join us and show us what you find.

3 comments:

Gram's Treasures said...

Sweet...like the polka dots on the scarves.

Sandra H said...

What a fab image your card is gorgeous x

Dorte said...

Wonderful P card, Carissa, sweet image-lovely with the paper piecing- and a great layout,
hugs Dorte