Thursday, August 22, 2013

Frog Prince

As promised I am back with a second card for today. This one is for the challenge at Charisma Cardz where the theme this week is more than one fold.
 
 

For my card I have used a stamp that is an oldie but a goodie to make a tri-shutter card that would be suitable for a bride to be. This was my first time making one of these but I have admired the way that they look so I figured it was time to give it a go. 
 
As always we have some fantastic sponsors...

PRIZE ONE - 


  Krista has very kindly offered to sponsor this week one winner with a $10 Gift Certificateto her wonderful Etsy shop of some very beautiful Digi's!

PRIZE TWO -
the winner 3 digital images of their choice from The Stamping Chef store http://thestampingchef.oo.gd/

PRIZE THREE-

So what are you waiting for, go start folding.

 
 
 

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

So pretty Carissa, love this sweet Tilda, gorgeous soft colours and sparkle.

luv CHRISSYxx

Annette said...

Gorgeous card, and a lovely Tilda image.
Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs
Annette
xx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous and adorable card.
luv
Debby