Thursday, August 8, 2013

All Stitched Up for Christmas

Hi again, I am back with a second post tonight and another new card to share. This one is for the new challenge at Charisma Cardz where the theme this week is Stitching.
 
 

For my card I have used an image that I have coloured a while back. The papers are some random goodies that were in my scraps and matched the image. While I do sometimes enjoy pulling out the sewing machine and sewing the layers together, for this card my stitching has been done using a fine tipped black marker.
 
Hopefully you will opt to have a go with this challenge. As always we have some fantastic sponsors...

PRIZE ONE - 

One lucky winner will receive 4 stamps or 1 stamp set.

PRIZE TWO -
Marker Pop
MarkerPOP.com
Marker Pop are a new sponsor of ours!! They are generously offering a $10 voucher for their online shop, be sure to pay them a visit!!
 
Have a great evening and Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card, sweet image.
luv
Debby

Chrissy said...

So gorgeous Carissa..fabulous colouring and love the papers and design.

luv CHRISSYxx

Annette said...

Gorgeous card Carissa. I love the bold colours.
Hugs
Annette
xx