Sunday, March 20, 2011

StampFairy Challenge - A New Sketch


Hello Everybody, I hope that you have had a Moo-ey Wonderful weekend. The sun has been shining here and we have started, to see the first signs of spring. Fingers crossed that we don't get any more snow.

It's Monday again and that means that it is time for another StampFairy challenge.
This week Gerda has been hard at work and has designed another wonderful sketch to follow.


For my card I have chosen to work with the Udderly adorable Betsy. She is a new StampFairy addition that was released on Friday of last week (for more images, please see the full set at the bottom of my post).


I wanted to keep my card feeling fresh and spring like so I dug through my scrap drawer and came up with these great green papers. For an extra pop of colour, the doily which was cut on the silhouette has been inked in spiced marmalade and barn door distress inks. I have used the same colour pops as accents for my flowers.


As promised, here is the full release of Betsy the Cow. http://www.stampfairy.com/digistamps_critters_betsy.htm



And, Gerda has designed the cutest new Birthday images which are being released today. http://www.stampfairy.com/digistamps_misc_lennycupcakes.htm

I hope that you will stop by and visit on the StampFairy challenge blog to see the gorgeous creations that my Design Teamies have created. After that, it is over to you, we are looking forward to stopping by your blogs to see the lovely cards that you make this week.


This card will be entered into the following challenges:

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh your card has added an extra smile to my face this morning thank you! its fab I love the colours and how you have coloured Betsy! AWESOME job! hunny! hugs Samantha :0)

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, cute card.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Awww so sweet! Betsy is beautifully coloured... Jo xxx

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

This is gorgeously cute!

Deanne :)

Kathryn said...

lovely card, love the green and orange colours and what a fun stamp! Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes, K x

Jess Willison said...

This is so cute! I too am hoping there is no more snow! Bring on some spring!

Céline said...

Hi Carissa
i loooove your card, great combo love the green and orange together. love the doily too
hugs
céline

Marushy said...

Hi,
it's a sooo sweet card.

Thanks for joining Cutie Sunday this week....

Hugs
Marushy

http://marushy.blogspot.com/
http://marushysmagnoliablog.blogspot.com/

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

gorgeous card, sweetie and I love the image you have used….. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Sunday....

Hugs
Bella

Dana said...

So cute!! These new images are adorable! I love the pop that touch of orange gives to your card. Thanks for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best :)
Hugs~
Dana

WeirdCat said...

Fantastic card, love that frame,thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week
Ruth x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Carissa this is absolutely gorgeous, what wonderful colours and design and I love Betsy.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sharon Basel said...

This card just makes me grin Carissa! A fantastic color combination - perfect for this darling Betsy. I love your layered diecuts too. Really great card!
Sharon :)