Monday, March 7, 2011

Stamp Fairy - A Sketch


Good morning, I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend. I have not done a lot of crafting as I was taking care of my nephews this weekend while my sister was house shopping. We had fun baking cookies and going to the show.
It is Monday again and that means that it is time for another StampFairy Challenge. This week we have a wonderful sketch that was created by Gerda to inspire you.



For my card this week, I have used one of the sweet bunnies from the Bunnies Easter collection that is available in the store. I loved the blue, white and red theme from the other week so much that it has carried over onto today's card. I have a feeling that this is going to become a combo that will be seen on many of my cards.


All of the papers are from Memory Box and the floral embellishment is from Prima.

I hope that you will play along this week. There were some wonderful creations last week. Just a reminder that all entries must use a StampFairy image to qualify. There is a great selection in the store as well as a page of adorable freebies for you to try.
Stuck with the sketch, be sure to pop by the StampFairy challenge blog. The DT have some more gorgeous creations there to inspire you.


I will be entering this card into the following challenge




10 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Adorable!! I love that color combo too - works for everything!!

Deanne :)

Dorte said...

Lovely card and wonderful colours.
hugs Dorte

Unknown said...

o WOW so cute, love the colour combo and the doily is gorgeous xxx

Sharon Basel said...

Carissa this is a fabulous card! I love this color combo too and it just looks delightful here with that darling image. And your papers are fabulous. Tell me, what diecut is this doily? I see you've used it on other cards. It is gorgeous and so beautiful here too. Have a great week!
Sharon :)

Annette said...

Love your card Carissa, the red die cut behind the image is fab, and the bunny is adorable. Love the flower too. Really great contrasting colours. xx

Anonymous said...

HI Carissa! lovely card hunny I really love the colours! hugs Samantha :0)

Tracey said...

This is so cute Carissa, I love the colours :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh Carissa, this is just an adorable card!! Love the colors and your coluring is fabulous!! too darn sweet!

Jess Willison said...

This is fabulous! Love that colour combo!

Emma H said...

So cute, love the colour combo!