Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Criss Cross it's Christmas!

Hi, due to some technical issues last night I am running a little late today but I am here to tell you all about the new theme over on the ABC Christmas Challenge blog which is

'X' is for Criss Cross

To play along all that you have to do is simply "criss cross" something to create an X.

 
 
For my card I have used Tilda with Snow Heart and coloured her up to match this plaid paper that I had in my stash.  Its hard to see in my photo but I've given the image a good dose of sparkle and shine using Twinkle dust and white glue for the snowy accents which complements the snowflake ornament that I have used as an embellishment. A few flowers and gems finished the card off.
 


Our sponsor is

Photobucket

$10 gift certificate

Fred She Said Designs offers a wide variety of digital products with a floral flair and cute characters too - Digi's, Pre-coloured images, Papers, Sets, Fred's Flower Kits, and even digital cutting files.

Have some fun with Fred!

We can't wait to visit all of your blogs and see your amazing Christmas themed projects!

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Absolutely gorgeous card!

Sue said...

Hi Carissa, this is a gorgeous card. I love how you have coloured that sweet Tilda and your card design is really pretty - lovely criss cross paper too.
Sue...xxx

Anonymous said...

Pretty card I LOVE the colours and papers too! hugs me xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Carissa, Tilda is super cute and I love the papers and colors, so pretty 😍❤️

Luv
Lols X X X