Wednesday, October 12, 2016

U for Under the Pile


Good Morning, I hope your week is off to a great start. Its hard to believe that we are already almost half way through October, the big day is inching closing and closer. To help you get prepared, we have another great theme starting today over on the ABC Christmas Challenge Blog.
 
U for Under the Pile
(we want to see some of the oldest creative goodies in your stash)
 
 
I can't claim that this was a hard one for me. Most of my stash is more than a year old at this point. This adorable little Edwin stamp that I think is about 2 years old now has been coloured up to match a card blank that I assembled using some scraps from an old Basic Grey Christmas collection. Only a few simple embellishments were added keeping the card nice and flat for the holiday mail.
 
We do hope that you will play along.
 

Our generous sponsor this time is Bugaboo Stamps

One lucky Random winner will win 7 Digi images for their choice
 
Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

Lorraine A said...

super cute card Carissa :-) Tilda is adorable and I love the papers and colours, very lovely :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Sandra H said...

So pretty is your card and adorable image so beautifully coloured too! x

Dorte said...

Love your peek a boo Edwin you have used for your sweet Christmas card, Carissa, can't believe you havent coloured him up before now ;)
Dorte xx

Sue said...

Hi Carissa, this is a gorgeous card, I love how you have coloured that image and your card design is lovely with the details you have added.
Sue...xxx