Thursday, May 16, 2013

Merry Little Elf

Hi there, I am running late today. The past few weeks at work have been so crazy that I completely lost track of time and forgot which week it was. Today marked the start of a new challenge at Charisma Cardz and this week our theme is
 
No Digis Allowed!!
As always we have some fantastic sponsors...
PRIZE ONE -
 


Pink Cat Studio are offering one lucky winner 5 digis from their online shop! wow!
PRIZE TWO -
 
And a second winner this week will receive a £10 voucher for My Mums Craft Shop!
 
 
Fortunately this cute Kraftin Kimmie image was already coloured up so I was able to whip up something quick. I've paired it with some of my brightest holiday papers for a fun card that will be sure to make someone smile this holiday. I've finished it all of with a simple sentiment that was a perfect match for this card. CAS and perfect for the mail, gotta love that.
 
I hope you have will find some time to play along, can't wait to see what you create.
 
 

3 comments:

Gram's Treasures said...

Love the colours and the cute image. I was wondering what where you were.
hugs

Dorte said...

I love the cute elfs from Kraftin Kimmeie and the wonderful colour strong papers from MME, lovely card,
hugs Dorte

Anonymous said...

Another Vibrant card LOVE this style from you hugs me xx