Thursday, May 2, 2013

Anything but Square


Good Morning, I hope that you are all well and having a sunshine filled day.
I am here today to tell you about this weeks challenge at  Charisma Cardz. Our theme this week is anything but square and I have to say that this was a fun one for me.

We are lucky to have 3 wonderful sponsors joining us this week and they are generously providing some of our lucky participants with some great prizes.
 
PRIZE ONE

Kenny K Downloads
 
Prizes -
1st - 3 digi's,
2nd - 2 digi's,
3rd 1 digi
 

PRIZE TWO

J & C Creations

Prize - £10 Voucher
 

PRIZE THREE
 
 




 
Our sponsor Time  for Tea Designs kindly provided the Design team with some adorable images to use for this weeks challenge. I chose this sweet Daisy Chain image, she will be perfect for my niece's birthday later this month. I have had a go colouring it in pastel colours which is a challenge for me as I usually opt for bright but I think that this time it turned out okay.
 
I've used a Go Kreate Die for the base of my card a a few of my Spellbinders for the different mats. The stitching that you see around the edge is all faux, added with the help of a Distress Ink marker that matched my backing papers. Some flowers, pearls and leaf pins create a little floral arrangement to finish it all of.

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope that you have been inspired just a little bit and that you will join us for this fun challenge with your own shaped creation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute card hunny love the shape too! hugs me x