Thursday, August 16, 2012

Red Christmas

Hello again! I hope that you are all well.

Today is the start of another great challenge over at Charisma Cardz.
We have some wonderful sponsors this week.
PRIZE ONE


The Paper Shelter is generously offering one lucky winner a $20 voucher to spend in their online store!!
PRIZE TWO


Stamp Fairy is generously offering our second lucky winner a $10 voucher to their online store!!



This week the chosen theme is MonoChrome so I have worked with shades of red and coloured this sweet little Patches Teddy from StampFairy to go with it.  As I really love these busy papers from Basic Grey, I have chosen to go embellishment free for this card which means that this one will be perfect for mailing when the holiday season rolls around.

Be sure to stop by the Charisma Cardz challenge blog and see the rest of the wonderful DT creations. Then I hope that you will join us with some fantastic monochrome creations of your own.

I would like to enter my card in the following Challenge:

5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi, Wow this is brilliant l like your monochrome colours and your image its stunning xx

Annette said...

Wow, love your red card Carissa. Patches looks fab too. Love the papers.
Annette
xx

Gram's Treasures said...

Super cute...and the papers look great!
hugs

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so adorable and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Carissa LOVE this one and so cute too! hugs me xx