Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sweet Honey Bear

Good Morning and Happy Mother's Day to all of the moms out there. I hope that you are all enjoying a wonderful sunshiny day wherever your are today.

I suppose that the card that I am showing you should be a Mother's Day card.
It easily could have been if I had used a different sentiment.



I have used Lenny Bee which you can find in the store.

Here is the inside view of my card.



These bright and cheerful papers are from the Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934 paper pad.
I have paired it with a Prima flower and some buttons from Nikki Sivils.

I will be entering this card into the following challenges:



5 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

aww what a little cutie - fab layout
Thanks for joining in my dotty challenge at LCI this week
Lisa x

pinky said...

Really cute card Carissa, loving that wee bear and gorgeous embellishments.Thanks for playing along at LCI this week.
Pinky

Jill said...

gorgeous card Carissa I love the image and your layout fab thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Tanya S said...

Adorable card!Thanks for joining us at Scrap-Creations this week.Hugs Tanya

Highland Handmade said...

Beautiful card, love the colours and papers. Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley!