Friday, July 18, 2014

Summer Fun

Good Morning! I hope you are all well and ready for another summer weekend.  I know that I am looking forward to a few days off work.  We are headed to the lake and I am hoping that the weather man is right for a change as they are calling for wonderful sunshine and warm temperatures.
I am here today with my card for the new challenge over at Stamp and Create with Magnolia. The theme this time around is Summer Fun so I have used Gone Fishing Tilda for my card. She has been coloured with Copics in colours that I hope give the image a fun summer feel. 
Once I was done I dug through my paper stash to find some papers that I felt suited the image. The papers are quite busy and I was having some trouble figuring out how to embellish so I have kept it simple.  The only little girl I know won't turn 3 until next year. Oh well, I'm early! Hee hee.

Stamp and Create carries a wide range of Magnolia stamps at some of the lowest prices!
I hope that you will join us for the challenge, don't forget that there is a great prize available.
Before you go off and start creating be sure to check out the main challenge blog to see all of the other DT creations. 


Annette said...

Fab card Carissa, and I love your colouring.

Sandra H said...

Beautiful is your card and so adorable is your image x