Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Recipe Time

Good Morning! No we are not cooking today but over at the ABC Christmas Challenge we do have a recipe of sorts for you to enjoy. Today is the start of a new challenge and this time the theme is
 
R for Recipe
3 Papers, 2 Ribbons, 1 Image.
 
We have two wonderful sponsors who are joining us to offer prize to some of our lucky participants
 

Prize 

and...
 

Saturated Canary

Prize: 2 Digi images from her lovely Shop.

 
 
 
For my card I have chosen to use Christmas Angel. I have coloured her up in some rather bright colours to go with this background that I have put together using a selection of MME papers that were in my stash. To use up some ribbons I have assembled a little ribbon flower using two different ribbons and a brad.
 
 

 

7 comments:

Bridie said...

Fantastic card, brilliant colors, great layout and fab embellishments and a beautifully colored Saturated Canary - fab

Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting on my blog



Have a great day!



Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

Danni said...

What a sweet card!! Very pretty!

Annette said...

Gorgeous colouring, and I really love your ribbon flower.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Dorte said...

LOvely card, Carissa, the colours you have used are so pretty and your colouring fab,
hugs Dorte

debby4000 said...

Soooo cute and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Carissa :-) the image is lovely and the colours and details are perfect :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card so rich and so beautifully coloured too! hugs me x