Thursday, April 26, 2012

Charisma DT - Blue, Black and White

Good morning, I hope that you are having a good week. I am back today with my card for the  new Charisma Cardz challenge.

Our fabulous sponsors this week are
Digistamp Boutique

who are offering 6 individual digis as a prize to one lucky winner!

Crafty Emmas


who are offering one winner a £10 voucher (excluding p&p) to their online shop!

I have tried something a little different this week and went for a CAS card.To make the background I have used a new Crafter's Workshop stencil that I picked up at Scrapfest the other week and smooshed some varying shades of blue distress ink through it. I softened the edges with more distress ink blended over top. The flower silhouettes are from Hero Arts and they have been heat embossed over top. After matting the card, I added an embossed sentiment to finish it off.

I hope that you like the end result and that you have been inspired to step out of your comfort zone or at least give our colour challenge a try. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog and see the rest of the DT creations.

This card will be entered into the following challenges:



5 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is beautiful and the colour combinations is lovely together:)x

pinky said...

Beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Pinky

Mona Evy said...

Gorgeous card! Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations Wedensdays Challenge.

Delphine said...

Gorgeous! I love the CAS look and the soft background! Have a great weekend! Hugs Delphine xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Carissa, absolutely love it.

Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.

luv

Debby