Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Christmas Wishes

Good morning and welcome to the first Magnolia Licious Christmas All Year Long BlogHop of 2011. This group was created for Magnolia lovers who want to get a jump on the Christmas season by creating a Christmas card each month. I hope that we will inspire you to do the same. If you have arrived here from Barb's blog then you are right on track. If not, be sure to hop back to the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.


For my card I have chosen to work with Heartbreaker Edwin. He does not appear to be in stock at the moment but I am sure that Diana will have him back in the store soon. I will admit that I had actually coloured Edwin before Christmas and had not gotten around to putting him on a card but when I found these papers in the pile on my desk, I knew that I had to use him.



I will admit that I had actually coloured Edwin before Christmas and had not gotten around to putting him on a card but I knew that I had to use him when I found these Basic Grey papers in the pile on my desk. As I love adding some sparkle to my Christmas cards, I have also used some glitter paper from Best Creations that has been punched out using some of my wintry Martha Stewart Punches. I just love the icy feel of this card.

Thank you so much for dropping by, I hope you will enjoy the hop. Now continue on and hop over to Corrine who I am sure will have something great to share with you.

I will be entering this card into the following challenges:



18 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

what a pretty car d! great job,
greetings
martina
x

Sue said...

fabulous card full of gorgeousness

thank you for joining us at sketch n stash

sue
xx

charlene said...

you card is adorable !
Hugs

Hazel said...

What a fab card - love Edwin - Thank you for joining in my CHNC Challenge 4 - hope to see you again soon. x

Corinne said...

Adorable! Love the colors you used, so rich looking. Your coloring is wonderful, Edwin is so cute sitting waiting so patiently for Christmas.
Hugs~
Corinne

Barb Hardeman said...

He is decidedly precious Carissa. He is waiting to catch a glimpse of Santa perhaps? LOL Your coloring is wonderful and the papers with a touch of glitz are perfect...hugs...Barb

Danielle Champagne said...

hi! Carissa, Love your layout, featuring adorable Edwin. LOve your coloring of him. The sentiment stamped on the scalloped cirle is very lovely, decorated with little snowflakes Love your papers and colors.
Hugs. Danielle.

Monique said...

It's beautifull. And I love the papers you used !! Gorgious :)).

Hugs Monique

Lizzy said...

Oh this is so beautiful ~ Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Stash ....good luck!

xx Lizzy xx :)

Kathy said...

So sweet, he is one of my favorite Edwins, and you've showcased him beautifully!

Julie said...

Gorgeous! I love the nontraditional colors. Thanks for joining the blog hop this month!

Julie

cabio's craft corner said...

Edwin looks so handsome and sweet sitting on this delightful winter card. Lovely work!!
Hugs,
Cabio

Rosemary said...

This is so pretty; just the right touch of gentle and bling! The image is great (and I think he's glad he's found a place to look handsome now). This really came together beautifully! I'm trying to keep up with the Christmas card challenges as well so that I'm ready come Christmas 2011!

Stampin'Piper said...

Oh what a wonderful card! This Edwin is so cute and your card looks perfect! Love it!

Big Hugs Tanja

Karen said...

Love the colors, what a great idea by december you'll be all ready...

Norma said...

Carissa, fabulous card. I love the colour scheme and your wonderful layout. Gorgeous DP's. You know I have this Edwin too, but haven't coloured him up yet. You've done a beautiful job. The glitter paper looks great.

Hugs,
Norma

Julie said...

FAb card!! Your image is so sweet and coloured perfectly! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash this week, Juliexx

Vivi Casale said...

You card is adorable!!! love the sentiment!
Many thanks for joining us at MSL!
Vivi