Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Better with a Friend



Thanks for stopping by again. I really appreciate all of the lovely comments that you have been leaving on my posts from the last few days. As promised I have something new to share with you all today.



I love this adorable little brother and sister stamp from Magnolia.  I had coloured these little cuties the other day but couldn't decide what I wanted to do with them at that time. Yesterday I happened to set them on some of the Capella paper from Basic Grey and it all just started to come together. I have inked all of the edges with distress ink to help the background blend with the designer papers. The only embellishments that were needed to finish off the card were a sentiment about friendship and a few flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.

This card will be entered into the Magnolia challenge that is on now over at the Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge Blog. I hope that you will stop by and take a peek as there are many crafty ladies who have posted their pretty creations as well.

3 comments:

Suzie said...

A gorgeous card and I love your colours. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Suzie x

Diamond Doll said...

Awww what a sweet image and beautiful card.
Thanx for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Carissa :-) Lovely image and your colouring is fabulous :-)

luv
Lols x x x